Florida 2012 Sales Tax Holiday
Here are some details about the 2012 tax-free shopping days:
- The sales tax holiday is earlier this year: it begins at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, August 3rd and runs through midnight on Sunday, August 5th.
- Tax-free items are clothing and footwear selling for $75 or less, and school supplies selling for $15 or less.
- The sales tax exemption applies no matter how many tax-free items a customer buys. There is no limit to the amount of items that can be purchased tax-free.
- Books are not included in the sales tax holiday.
- To be tax-free, clothes and shoes must sell for $75 or less.
- To be tax-free, school supplies must sell for $15 or less each.